Superb technical specialists,
we turn your desires into real shape with startling speed
To realize full IoT society of the future, with the growth of AI, self-driving and electric vehicles, stable manufacturing and supply of compact electronic components and semiconductors are its keys.
Koken Chemical Co., Ltd. has worked with customers to accrue extensive experience and has taken on the challenges of new technologies for over 40 years.
Led by our core technology of photo-etching, which is very suitable for fine precision processing, we have primarily produced manufacturing technologies, such as the processing tools and jigs necessary for small electronic components and semiconductors.
We have unique expertise in 3D thermal bonding (diffusion bonding), in which photo-etched metal plates are stacked and bonded without the use of adhesives, and we use this expertise to meet customer special needs.
As customer’s development speed increases, we have been working diligently with customers with prioritizing delivery time and quality.
We are happy to hear requests such as “Can you create this specific shapes?” or “Let’s collaborate from development stage.”
We have established and implement an environmental management system (EMS) and engage in continuous improvement, thereby reducing our environmental impact. All of our employees work as one to actively protect the global environment.
Code of Conduct
1. We comply with national and local environmental laws and regulations and strive to protect the environment.
2. Through our business activities, we promote the reduction of waste and recycling whenever possible.
3. We stop the unnecessary use of power and water resources and reduce our usage of natural resources and energy.
4. We provide environmental training to all employees, making them thoroughly aware of our environmental policy and fostering a greater focus on safety.
5. We manage chemical substances and manage and conserve facilities. We prevent environmental pollution, including water pollution and soil pollution.
In order to perform the above, we have defined environmental objectives and targets, and regularly review and revise them to continually improve our environmental management system.
All employees are made thoroughly familiar with this environmental policy, and it is also made available to external stakeholders.
January 6, 2020
Koken Chemical Co., Ltd.
Representative & President Shinichiro Koga
UPT Group Network
Kyosei Co., Ltd. became a consolidated subsidiary
Started new photo-etching production lines
Koken Chemical Co., Ltd. became consolidated subsidiary